Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a regarding some of this reasons you could have gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to think about.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you will discover that no matter how good understanding you might think it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they reject an understanding that they agree that i see profitable. Below are some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may now have a complete collection of providers not wanting to add alot more.
2. Product or service is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting the company first to check their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You didn’t have proper contact regarding your the distribution. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to you decrease.)
6. Possess too many similar providers that marketplace is flooded enough.
7. Your idea attracts a very little niche market and besides mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Your sales sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort with the aid of.
10. Goods has already been patented by someone else and they just don’t want to see if they can go around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better than what is already on market. This tells them you did not research your idea very nicely and don’t have a clue who competitors is in the industry.
12. You sent a specific thing that is exactly like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing in order to what is coming out one year afterwards.
14. They already have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a entire lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. These have received the identical idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with that Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down in keeping with that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype on youtube and possess a significant regarding hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent ideas, InventHelp Success Stories yet if they participate in a quick browse your patent they discover that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly beyond the due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, and it was poorly written and also cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, so that they should expect very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and doesn’t publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they don’t really look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided to the line for that year or the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. So they do n’t need to consider the risk of being the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are simply a few with the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take the time to do your research and understand your market, your put in that market and seek information part different yourself as marketable maybe can.